Zimbio...GET IT!

Visit gemini749 at OLA

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

BOOMERS...The Over 50 Crowd & Proud Of It!

Hmmm...I don’t have anything in particular to discuss today. Well, other than reminding you to check out www.ONLINEAUCTION.COM

Blogging over 50! As the Generation X’ers have My Space and many other social networking opportunities, many boomers are just now acclimating themselves to a computer and the new world of blogging. Some are doing it for money, some are doing it to keep in touch with family and friends and some are doing it just for fun!

There are blogs for grandparents, blogs for senior travels, blogs for beauty and health and yep---there are even blogs for love connections and romance!!

I found this article on and was fascinated with Eric Zorn’s perspective of “Things I’ve Learned in 50 Years, A Partial List in No Particular Order! It is fun reading, but I believe only the boomers will truly appreciate its sensibility!

So, if you are reading this, if you are over 50 (or thereabouts) and if you enjoy surfing the web, be sure to click on some of the links I have provided.

Today is a short day...I'm not going to ramble and ramble about nonsense. I hope you will spend a few minutes or a few hours searching out wonderful sites for the Over 50 Crowd! Be sure to share them with me through "Comments"...I have a busy day lined up and will enjoy looking through them later!

There is so much information, so much humor and the time you spend will serve as a little rest and relaxation..something we all need to learn to do.

Enjoy the day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm... being in the over 50 crowd myself, I don't really think about sites specifically focused on the age group.

But now I'm looking. Nice blog (saw your link on the OLA chat blogs thread)--Kathleen

jb said...

Thanks Kathleen. I found a whole bunch of sites that were rather interesting! A lot for "matchmakers"...but I'm not gonna start training a new hubby at this stage of life!!! I appreciate the comment and thanks for looking! See you on the chats at www.onlineauction.com! We gotta keep spreading the word!!!

Online Auction said...

HI

Great information and good blog maintaining. This article is about the crowed/traffic on a blog.

James Parker.
Online Bidding